Long-Term Care & Rehabilitation Centers
Nutrition Systems offers a comprehensive menu program for Long Term Care and Rehabilitation Centers. Planned menus meet nutritional requirements for specific populations as well as state and federal regulations. Menus can be customized to meet regional and facility food preferences and the budgetary goals of the facility. Two four week cycle menus are available: Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter. A purchasing requirement report is tailored to the customized menu cycle.
The comprehensive menu program includes:
- Menu conference available for facilities to customize menus
- Week-At-A-Glance (weekly summary of meals at a glance)
- Alternate Menus (substitute entree, starch and vegetable for all meals)
- Modification pages for therapeutic diets
- Pre-preparation guides (calendar for thawing, chilling, and preparing foods) to meet HACCP guidelines
- Nutrient analysis
- Purchasing Requirement Reports
- Selective Menus (available on request)
- Production Sheets (available on request)
- Web Recipes
Typical menu modifications include:
- Regular Modifications: Regular No Added Salt; High Fiber; Dental Soft; Puree; Low fat/Low Cholesterol; 2-3 gram Sodium Diet; Consistent Carbohydrate/Limited Concentrated Sweets Diet; ADA Calorie Controlled Diets; Dysphagia; Finger Foods; Soft/Bland; and Renal.
- Liberalized Modifications: Regular No Added Salt; High Fiber; Dental Soft; Puree; Limited Fat; 3 gram Sodium Diet; Consistent Carbohydrate/Limited Concentrated Sweets Diet; Dysphagia; Finger Foods; Soft/Bland; and Renal.